Food & Beverage
Supplying essential detergents and sanitisers suitable for use in any situation where anti-bacterial activity is required. Helping you to safeguard quality and save money.
- Brewery Hygiene >
- Finings >
- Processing Aids >
- Enzymes >
- Yeasts >
- Dairy >
- Brewery Miscellaneous >
- Bakery >
- Meat & Food Processing >
- Kegs >
To get in touch with our team please contact us on 01604 879 831 or email: email@example.com.
Alternatively our postal address is: Unit 5, Milton Trading Estate, Gayton Road, Northampton NN7 3AB
Is there a container charge or a deposit?
No, we do not charge for containers. We collect and recycle containers on a regular basis.
To celebrate the fact that we’ve successfully made it halfway through the winter, we’re giving away a giant goodie bag to one of our brewery customers.
The lucky winner will receive each of the following must-have brewery essentials, worth in excess of £200!
– A NicheSolutions wall planner for 2020
– Four packs of our premium branded yeast – 1 x AY4, 1 x AY5, 1 x Fermo Lager and 1 x Trent Fermo Ale Yeast
– A handy USB cask inspection torch (see recent news for more details)
– Plus 200 of our groundbreaking eco-friendly Nc6 six-pack holders (see recent news)
It’s easy to enter the prize draw. All you have to do is follow us on social media!
1 – Follow @NicheSolutions1 on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
2 – Twitter: Retweet the competition post, tagging two other breweries
– Facebook: Tag two breweries in the comments section, and share the post
– Instagram: Tag two breweries in the comments section, and share the post to your story
That’s all, folks! We’ll be announcing the winner on Monday, January 27!
“The HydroFoamer has made cleaning the outside of the vessels incredibly quick and easy, which is especially important for our taproom. The tanks come out spotless and is even good at lifting stubborn material from hard to clean areas such as around the feet.” – Attic Brew Co.
For the vital job of cleaning, rinsing and sanitising your brewery and kit, the HydroFoamer gun can help you achieve maximum performance from your cleaning products – saving you time, effort and money.
The HydroFoamer’s unique injection system automatically mixes the proper amount of concentrate with both air and water to produce a thick, rich foam for longer soak time. And it’s far safer than other cleaning methods.
The HydroFoamer offers convenient control of where and how the solution is applied. On and off functions are at your fingertips, trigger-controlled on the spray nozzle. To rinse, the concentrate container is disconnected using an easy-to-operate quick coupler, designed to allow either a full-width spray or powerful jet stream while rinsing.
– The foamer is built with Hydro’s proven, reliable components; years of use in the field provide proof of durability
– It’s compact and easy to store
– Offers increased productivity
– Reduced exposure to concentrates enhances safety
– Non-electric, no installation required; simply fill the concentrate container and connect the dispenser to a water source
Ask about the HydroFoamer and our full range of foaming detergents when you’re placing your next order!